Integrated Marketing Specialist
Marketing Support role– to ensure all “moving parts” necessary for the successful execution of marketing campaign is in place – assets, content, advertising, website, target audience definitions.
Marketing Operations role — to setup and tune the campaign in the system such as marketing automation tools, or online keyword bids or ad buys, social media posts and integrated analytics across all channels.
Project management role– to co-ordinate and track across all parties.
Your responsibilities include :
Review, update and operationalise our eCommerce strategy
- Platform/tech and business model
- 3rd party marketplace strategy (eg our Shopee Mallstore)
- Shipping and logistics partners and distribution models
- Customer acquisition and retention programs
- Considerations for a hybrid model, incorporating physical stores and in-person events
Website and eCommerce Operations
Work with our web vendor to ensure smooth operation of our Woocommerce-based online store and website. This includes :
- Gathering requirements from the business and conveying them to the web vendor
- Testing all new features
- All setup and configuration related to the online store and website to support marketing
- Diagnostics of any anomaly experienced on the website, the online store and associated programs like our Refer-A Friend and Loyalty programs.
- Analytics and reporting of website and online store activities ranging from web traffic to sales transactions
- Recommendation for optimisation of the website and the online store and related campaigns mechanics
- Manage Shopee operations
Marketing & PR – Company wide Strategic Planning
- Support the CMO office
- Contribute to and operationalise the marketing strategy and directions
- Strategise/Design the Product or Event launches roadmap for next 12 months
Marketing – Planning, execution and monitoring on all channels and platforms
- Operationalise the execution of the marketing strategy
- Work with external marketing agency team
- Work with PR team whenever applicable and needed
- Manage the Social Media Content Officer
- Respond to social media engagements (Facebook, Instagram)
Marketing – Assets Management
- Augmentation of graphic assets for deployment on all applicable channels/platforms, like the website, social media, emails, to support marketing campaigns.
- Manage central databases of graphic/creative assets
PR – Manage Press Release and Public Relations
- Liaise with external PR agency team
- Own and maintain currency of the website Press page
Project Management – Marketing Initiatives
- Ensure alignment of objectives and deliverables by all parties
- Manage project timeline and deliverables
- Manage and report on project progress, resource and budget consumption
Continuous Work Process Improvement Initiatives
Participate in Processes Automation and Improvement initiative
- Online Store Customer Experience (pre-sales, online shopping, purchase, delivery, post-sales)
- Order Fulfillment – packing, marketing brochures, etc
- Inventory Management
What should be included in your utility belt which will slingshot you all the way to the top of our list are :
- University graduate with at least 5 years working experience in Marketing and 2 years in eCommerce management.
- Must demonstrate very strong understanding of the fundamentals of eCommerce and its fulfillment process.
- Must demonstrate very strong understanding of the fundamentals of branding and marketing operations management.
- Resume should ideally include a period where candidate was a practicing operations/supply chain/logistics/customer services/eCommerce professional.
- Experience with management, deployment or configuration of automation tools will be a distinct advantage.
Complimentary skills will include :
- Good knowledge and experience in conducting A/B testings to maximise return on investment.
- Familiar with content creation software such as Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in digital media platform such as, not limited to Google, Facebook, Instagram
- Knowledge in digital media platforms such as MoSocial, WeChat a plus
- Well acquainted with analytics and reporting tools such as SEO, SEM, EDM, CrazyEgg.
- Knowledge of website performance UI and UX
- Experience in managing overseas digital marketing activities is a plus
- Problem resolution
- Strong communications skill
- Team building
- Negotiation and vendor/partner management
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Project management
- Setting up effective processes
- Managing standards, governance and compliance
- Decision making, with a demonstrated ability to think at a strategic level and to work independently as a self-starter towards long-term goals
- Must show passion and an evangelistic inclination for this discipline
We were born by risks, moulded by it, so come, take a shot with us, and we will take a shot with you.