- We deliver to all orders at no delivery charge within Singapore for orders S$150 and above. A flat rate S$12 is charged otherwise.
- We deliver to any address in Singapore EXCEPT airports, offshore islands, Jurong Islands, military installations, prisons, ports, construction sites and PO boxes.
- The estimated shipping time is 2 to 3 business days for Standard Shipping upon confirmation receipt of payment.
- Our courier delivers between Mondays to Saturdays (excl. Sun & Public Holidays)
- Our daily cut-off time is 3:00pm (Singapore time), Mondays to Fridays.
- Orders received after the cut-off time will be processed the next business day.
- Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays* will be processed on the following business day.
*based on Singapore annual calendar.
Can I collect my order directly from mySKINBAR?
Yes you can, please select the “SELF COLLECTION” option during checkout. You can make an appointment via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone 63331229 to pick up your order at :
Geylang East Industrial Estate
Myskinbar Pte Ltd
1013 Geylang East Avenue 3
#06-108 Singapore 389728
Monday – Friday, 11:00am – 7.00pm SGT
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
How do you ensure products are in good condition during transit?
Products are inspected prior to shipping and carefully packed to ensure no damage occurs during transit. Should you receive a damaged product, please contact us at email@example.com
What should I do if my order is not yet delivered?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Will I get charged for re-delivery?
Yes, you will not be charged for re-delivery upon two failed attempts.
What happens if I missed the delivery time-slot scheduled?
Our delivery service partner (the courier company) will contact you within 2 working days to reschedule the delivery. There is no re-delivery fee. If the courier is unable to reach you after 2 delivery attempts, the package will be returned to mySKINBAR for self-collection for Singapore orders.