Order Fulfillment Specialist
The E-commerce Order Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for working with our partners to fulfill orders from online customers. This includes understanding of orders to be logged by each online platforms, working with demand planning and/or merchandising team to reserve stocks to support potential orders, timely execution of orders to meet customer requirements and internal metrics, working with logistic team on delivery, management of customer returns. Other areas of responsibilities include reports generation and customer service.
Your responsibilities include :
- Acquire comprehensive understanding of all the products by mySKINBAR brand
- Perform stock control & management duties (and to be involved in inventory management automation initiative in the pipeline such as barcode implementation, integration with eCommerce and delivery systems)
- Responsible for the overall E-commerce order processing and ensure accurate and efficient customer order fulfillment process.
- Work closely with 3rd party to carry out the order fulfillment activities for local and international orders
- Liaise closely with internal departments e.g. merchandising & warehouse team
- Manage goods return and order cancellation from online customers as per company’s policies and guidelines
- Respond to customers inquiries and feedbacks in a timely and professional manner
- Managing new projects and new channels release
- Seek, identify and recommend improvements for the supply chain process.
- Assist with sales forecasting – providing regular status updates on high values orders and pulling orders forward where required.
- Improve and stabilize service levels (on time delivery).
- Understand and apply corporate revenue recognition, trade compliance and pricing policies.
- Perform additional duties as required to adjust to changes in business requirements
What should be included in your utility belt which will slingshot you all the way to the top of our list are :
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant order fulfillment experience will be added advantage
- Proficient in using social media messaging
- Working knowledge in digital marketing platforms such as Woocommerce, Shopify
- Working knowledge in marketplace platforms such as Shopee, Lazada will be added advantage
- Comfortable with meeting people & possesses good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills
- Good team player who is meticulous, independent, and able to work with demanding deadline
- Possess project management skill
- Keen interest in skincare and beauty
- Working location : 16 Shaw Road
We were born by risks, moulded by it, so come, take a shot with us, and we will take a shot with you.