Credit Note Terms and Conditions
- For returning customers, login to your account.
- For new customers, create an account with us here.
- Add your items to cart.
- Go to cart page and apply the coupon code for the credit note in the coupon code box.
- Checkout. Sit back, relax. Leave the rest to us!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Every credit note coupon has a 3 month validity period; i.e. it expires 3 month upon issuance.
- Credit note coupon is valid for one time use per customer only.
- The value of the credit note coupon must be utilised in one single purchase/order. No partial redemption shall be available.
- Unless otherwise stated, the coupon is applicable to both first-time customer and returning customers.
- A “first-time customer” is defined as a person who may or may not have created an account and has no purchase history or has not made any purchase at www.mySKINBAR.com prior to this credit note coupon and this person cannot be the same person who has an existing account with mySKINBAR.com which has a purchase history or has already made purchase(s) prior to this credit note coupon (for example, by using a different email address).
- Returning customers are defined as those who have an existing account with us and completed an order before.
- Unless otherwise stated, the coupon is valid for no minimum spend.
- You must be signed in to enter the credit note coupon code.
- Credit note coupon must be entered prior to completing purchase at checkout.
- Credit note coupon cannot be claimed after the purchase is completed.
- Credit note coupon is non-exchangeable for cash and non-transferrable.
- mySKINBAR (MSB) reserves the right to close the account(s) of any customers and to request proper payment if the customer attempts to use the coupon in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- MSB reserves the right to cancel the credit note coupon or change these Terms & Conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
- If the credit note coupon that are not redeemed within its validity period from the date of issuance and it eventually expired. No correspondence or claims will be entertained in the event of such forfeiture. The coupon which has expired shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation whatsoever from MSB.
- All purchases are subjected to MSB Terms and Conditions.